Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thanks Brittany!!

As you all know, Timmy's birthday was a little more than a week ago.  He had a little party with his pals Gabriel and Kaden and of course his brother and sister, assorted friends and family members.  Timmy was so psyched about his "Stoy Storrrrrrrrrrrrrrry" cake and that his friends brought him presents.  He was super stoked about the Toy Story Action Links from Kaden.

This week, however, its allllllll about the Nerf Guns from Gabriel (and Brittany and Teddy).  He is OBSESSED with putting the "bullups" in and shooting anyone who walks by.  He shot Dave today, so Dave got Nik to hold him down and Dave shot him in the butt lol.  He has shot me, not Sissy (cause she doesn't like it MOOOOOOMMMMMM), Nik, the chair in the dining room, the TV, the wall, the window, the wall, the door, the wall, me.  Repetitively. 

Just now he was shooting up the Bar, and when I said to stop he tells me "I don't have to, I'm a cop".  Sweet, so now my 4-wants-to-be-5 year old is a cop.  "I thought you were Buzz Lightyear", I asked.  "Nope, this time I am a cop.  All the way."

I had no idea it was that easy to change your profession ;-) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!