Sunday, February 13, 2011

I didn't ask for a wake up call...

This morning, Timmy slept in!  He didn't wake me until 638...which is 8 minutes later than my usual unwanted wake up call.  Most days I get the wake up of "MOMMMMMM!  I'm about to go poop!  Can you wipe my butttttttttt" or "Mom!  I'm sooooo sirsty, get me a drink", but today was different.

Timmy: MOM! Wake up!  Its purple outside.  That means its time to get up.
Me: ok ok ok I'm getting up.
Timmy: come look.  Its pink and blue and purple.
Me: OK! :::looking::: Oh it IS pink and blue and purple.  Thanks for waking me up to show me that.
Timmy: Can we play hide and seek now?
Me: what?
Timmy: Hide and seek.  I'll go hide under the woobie and you will close your eyes and say "Where did Timmy go?" and then I'll jump out from under the woobie and say "YOU DIDN'T FIND ME!"
Me:  :::::facepalm:::::

Guess I need to teach him the rules of hide and seek.

And in case you are curious about what it looked like outside this morning...

Best Picture I could get...

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!