Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words #1



Ya know the old adage of  "a picture is worth a thousand words"?  There are things you see, that you could NEVER explain and that's where the photo comes in.  There aren't many times that I see something that just takes my breath away, that there are no words to describe...so I thought, when and if I capture something like that, I should blog it!  Sometimes it'll be something funny, sometimes serious, sometimes scenic, but all will have one thing in common...no words needed!  So this is the first in what will be a recurring series of posts called, what else, A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words. 

 

Mommy!  Look what I did when you were in the shower!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!