Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Little War Hero

Right this very second there is a war going on.  It may or may not affect the people that *you love directly but somewhere, someones loved one is being attacked.  Like right this second.  And this second too. And yup, you guessed it, this one too.

 Which particular war am I talking about?  Iraq? Afghanistan?  Conflicts in Egypt?  no...none of those are as serious as the one going on in my living room RIGHT THIS SECOND.  Puppy and Timmy are at war...with the blanket monsters.  Its brutal.  Its deadly.  Some of Puppy's friends are not going to make it out alive.  Its tragic really.  So young, so full of life. 

The following is a transcript of the conversations overheard during this battle.  Please if you are sensitive look away.  The pictures are brutal.

Puppy: Why are you putting that there?
Timmy: So I can play in the corner with you guys
Puppy: Oh, that's cool
Timmy: Is that ok with all you guys?
Animal Chorus: yeah.  Yes. Sure.
Timmy: Come on guys lets go!

Timmy, the hero, before the battle


They make their way across the living room and into the Bar.

Puppy: TIMMY!  Whats going on?
Timmy: I DON"T KNOW PUPPY!
Timmy: We are being attacked my monsters!

during the battle


Puppy: We have to get saved!  Call your mom!
Timmy: MOM!  Help us!  We are being attacked by monsters!
Me: I'm too scared of monsters, tell Puppy's friends to help you.
Timmy: They are getting attacked TOO!  MOM YOU HAVE TO HELP US!
Me: I can't!  I'm being attacked my monsters too.
Puppy: OH NO!  Mommy is attacked by monsters!  Timmy, you have to get us out of here!
Timmy: We're coming mom!

At this point, it turned into a rescue mission.  They were trying to rescue me from the monsters.  I was within inches of my life when Big Bear pulled me out.

after I was rescued

It was a hard fought battle.  Timmy, Puppy and the Friends, eventually won.  But I have a feeling this fight isn't over.  He may have won the battle, but the monsters will want vengeance.  This war isn't over. 

The last picture is of the aftermath...please avert your eyes if you are squeamish...

We lost Big Bear, Marie the Cat, and Will the Bear.  Tick Tock the Croc grief was almost too much to bear.
R.I.P. sweet heroes...you will be missed.  We will never forget your heroism on this day.

(please note, I am NOT in any way, shape or form trying to make light of *real actual wars.  I just thought it was funny.  And if you don't like it, buggar off...<3)

2 comments:

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!