Friday, February 4, 2011

Attack of The 3 1/2 Foot Girl

Last night, I said that it wouldn't be long before Sydney did something, and man I was right on the money.  Right after I posted, she was being all kinds of mischievous.

You all remember this : When Green Army Men Attack...the ambush outside of my shower, right?  Last night Timmy was playing in the bathroom, (its warm in there I think that's why he likes it in there).  He says "Mommy, come look!"  So I go look and he has the Army Guys set up on the floor to protect my bathroom from Sydney. So OF COURSE, Sydney is scooting her happy butt down the hall and following me.  Timmy starts freaking out!  "GET HER AWAY!  She's gonna DESTROY EVERYTHING!"  The series of pictures that follows will tell the tale of how that played out...

Syd: Oh Check this out!
*laughs* You think THESE guys are going to stop me?!?

Psh!  DEATH TO THE GREEN ARMY MEN! <Evil Laugh>

Timmy: SISSY RUINS EVERYTHING! SISSY IS A JERK!

Timmy cried for about 10 minutes and repeatedly told me that Sissy is a big jerk.  He was really made  And Sydney, she just laughed.  She laughed that she knocked his toys down.  She laughed that he was crying, she laughed at me trying not to laugh at her.  It was funny, admit it. 

Now Sis is caught up with her brothers on the peski pesternomi scale...its about time =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!