Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oh children...

Today Timmy and I spent the day with Miss Beth.  She is about 20-odd weeks pregnant and Timmy thinks she ate her baby. LOL.  So we were at the store looking at all kinds of crap that neither of us needed and Timmy was having a convo with Beth.

Timmy: Where's your baby
Beth: **points to her belly** right here!
Timmy: Can I see it?
Beth: No, not yet, put your hand right here though and you can feel him
Timmy: **puts his hand on her belly**
Baby: **kick kick**
Beth: Did you feel that?
Timmy: What was it?
Beth: That was the baby kicking you!
Timmy: JERK!
Beth and I: Hahahahahahaha

Oh Timmy...LOL.

Then Nik came home from school (after Rachel had to go get him, but that's another story) and is all kinds of starry eyed. 

Nik: Mom, I need 4 bucks next Thursday for the Valentines Dance at school.
Me: oh yeah?
Nik: Yeah, I'm going with my GIRLFRIEND!
Me: Girlfriend?  Really? 
Rachel: Is that the girl you were playing Minute to Win It with?
Nik: Yeah...
Rachel: Oh she is soooo cute
Beth: Nik, did you stay after to make out with your girlfriend?  Did Rachel drag you out from under the bleachers?
Nik: NO!  Mom, she passed me a note today and guess what it said?
Me: what?
Nik: "Love you" and had a heart around it (insert cheesy smiley face here)
Me: Awwwwwww Nicky has a giiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrlllllfriend!
Rachel: Awwww
Beth: Awww Nik, you're a pimp!
Me: we have to go buy a special Valentine right?
Nik: yes....and a present.  And chocolate.  And probably some Christian Louboutins...oh no wait, that's what you want Dad to buy you. (I slipped that in there real nice!  Woot!)
Me: Ok...sigh

My kid has a girlfriend.  And he wants to take her to the dance.  And buy her flowers and candy.  And Christian Louboutins.  Oh wait, that's me.  Its so cute and scary all at the same time.  I'm not ready for my baby to have a girlfriend.  He is growing up. 

And I guess, so not to leave her out, Sydney is Sydney.  She is scooting all over looking for her brothers to play with her and they are not paying her any attention.  She is currently under my chair laughing when I put my fuzzy sock on her nose.  She hasn't done anything funny for a while, but she is due so I am sure its coming.  Good old Sister. <3

So that's it for tonight.  Hoping my loyal readers are well.  Nighty night y'all!  XOXOX

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I <3 Timmy. And a girlfriend? Rob has one too. 4th grade. *sigh* But... they haven't kissed or talked of going to a dance. phew!

    ReplyDelete

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!