Monday, January 24, 2011

Its going to be a good Timmy day....

Its barely 9 here in Colorado and already its started.  Timmy wants to be 5.  His birthday was YESTERDAY. "I don't wanna be 4, I want to be 5" "How manny more days til my birthday"...seriously..sigh.

So if I hadn't figured out that was the first sign of impending doom, surely what happened next sealed the deal. 

Me: Timmy, I have to get ready so we can go to the gym.  Watch Spongebob, I'll be done in 5 minutes and we can go.
Timmy: Ok mom.

End of conversation? No.  So I go into the bathroom, decide to take a shower (yes I shower before the gym, don't judge), get everything all ready, and tell Timmy one more time that I'll be ready in like 5 minutes.  I turn on the tunes, cause I have to rock out in the shower, and I see Timmy come in.  I told him to leave my phone be and watch Spongebob.  He says "I'm just looking".  Okaaaaaay I think, fair enough.  He was probably bored with no one to talk to. Its cool.  So I finish up in the shower, step out and find this...

That would be my bathroom sink with an Army of green soldiers ready to attack me when I get out of the shower.  Timmy was so proud of himself. 

Timmy: mom, mom, mom, mom, mom you HAVE to see your bathroom!
Me: I did buddy!  Its awesome!
Timmy: No you didn't you aren't wearing your glasses
Me: ok, show me!
Timmy: *drags me to the bathroom* SEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Me: Awesome!
Timmy: yeah they were attacking you and tecting your phone
Me: Ok, well I need to brush my teeth and fix my hair so....
Timmy: oh well then I guess that sucks for you.

Yes. I just got owned by my 4 year old. So yeah, its going to be one of *those days. 

(And now I am gonna miss boot camp, cause I had to write all this out before we could leave.  Sigh)

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I can't wait for all this stuff with her it is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!