Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, new Timmy-isms

Wow, its been a hectic last few weeks.  Christmas, Special Christmas and New Years were all great here at our house (well what I remember of New Years was great).  I have a funny Timmy story or two to share so let's get on with it shall we?

On New Years Eve, Rachel, Tim, Mike, Dave and I were sitting around, Tim was goofing off on the computer and I was googling pictures of men's underwear models...(Don't ask)  I showed Rachel one and remarked "That guy has a GINORMOUS penis" and Timmy comes running over and yelling "I WANNA SEE THE GINORMOUS PENIS?  Where is it?  Can I see it?  I wanna see a ginormous penis" and Rachel and I just died laughing.

I can't remember if I posted about Timmy and a quest for a new dad but just in case, a refresher...the day before Dave was coming home from Pathfinder Timmy asked me if dad was coming home soon.  I said yes soon, and he replied, "Cause if he doesn't come home soon, we should just get a new dad".  So fast forward to yesterday when I could barely move off the couch due to a MASSIVE hangover.  Rachel and Dave are trying to explain that mommy is sick and her belly and head hurt.  And my oh-so-loving child responds with "We should just get a new mom.  One that isn't sick and can get me chocolate milk" and then proceeds to ask me to put on Toy Story for him.  I told him to go ask his new mom.  He said, "who is my new mom?" and I said "you tell me".  His answer..."Rachel is my new mom"  Psh...freaking Tuna trading me in for Rachel.

Christmas was an event, to say the least.  On December 23, Nikolas was being a nice brother and letting Timmy play his PSP.  This apparently was a HUGE mistake as Timmy decided that Nik didn't *need the PSP and put it in the toilet.  The PSP.  In. The. Toilet. THE. TOILET.  So Nikolas is HYSTERICAL crying and super pissed and all Timmy can say is "Stuff happens".  He got sent to his room, and had to spend a good portion of the day there.  Taylor and I had to go out and find Nik a new PSP (they are NOT cheap) and luckily found one at Game Stop on sale for like 100 bucks.  It was not the way I wanted to spend the day, 2 days before Christmas.  But Nik was SUPER excited about his new PSP on Christmas Day since we told him he would have to wait til the New Year for the replacement.

On Christmas morning, Timmy figured out within a couple presents that the "soft" ones were just clothes and he only wanted square ones or hard ones. He just kept asking why was he not getting more presents?  Why are the presents gone?  Why can't I open Sissy's presents? Mom, Sissy said I can have her Toy Story movie.  She said she didn't like it. 

So that, my dear readers, is a quick sum up of the holidays. Hope yours was enjoyable, relaxing, and awesome.  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!