Thursday, January 20, 2011

He's not always just funny...

 Ya know, Timmy isn't *just a funny kid.  I swear.  Yes, I laugh pretty much all day every day, yes he makes all of you giggle, but he really is a great kid.  He is sweet, loving and a really good friend (just ask him, he'll tell you!)

Today was one of the days where Timmy not only made me laugh, but also showed his loving and sweet side too.  Take the convo this AM (which I posted on my Facebook too):


Timmy: "Mom, I got two underpants on"
Me: "Why?"
Timmy: "In case I get shooted, then I am tected"
Me: "Cause you get shot at alot?"
Timmy: "Yes, all day. I'm Buzz Lightyearrrrrr...duh"
 Where does he come up with this stuff? LOL So after this conversation, we put actual clothes on him and went out to pick up my friend Rachel, who has been a little stressed this week and forced her to go shopping with us for little toys for Timmy's Toy Story Birthday Cake.  We went to the Dollar Tree and wandered around for a bit, cause you never know what kinds of treasures you are gonna stumbled upon there.  We found a couple figures (Woody and Rex), but decided to hide them (behind the Ben10 paddleballs) so we could look at Walmart to see if they had anything better and a bigger selection.  Rachel grabbed a couple things and I grabbed a soda and some candy for the birthday cake.  We were waiting in line and the customer in front of us was digging some change out and she dropped a quarter.  So I told Timmy to pick it up and give it back to her.
Timmy: *picks up quarter* here you go, you dropped this
Random Lady: You know what?  You can keep it.  Thanks you for being so nice.
Timmy: Thank YOU!!!
He gets all wide eyed and was so excited and comes back to Rachel and I.  I made a big deal over the fact that he got his own money and how cool it was that the lady was a nice person and shared with him.  He hands the quarter to Rachel...
Timmy: Here Rachy you can have it.
Rachel: *puzzled* Okkkkk don't you want it?
Timmy: No you can have it so then you can have money
Rachel: Money?
Timmy: You said you needed more money, so you can have it.
Then Rachel started crying.  In the line.  At the Dollar Tree. And then I was crying.  And we were laughing cause we were crying.  And Timmy was looking at us like we had lost our minds.  But really? What almost 4 year old does that?  Mine...my 4 year old does.  Proud Mommy moment right there.
Then this afternoon, he got a birthday card from my mom in the mail.  So I called him up to get his card...
Me: Timmmmmmmmmmmy, you got some mail!
Timmy: I GOT MAIIIIIIIIIIIL?? What is it? *running up the stairs*
Me: You got a birthday card from Grandma
Timmy: How do I get it open?
Me: you rip the envelope
Timmy: *rippppppp* read it, what does it say mommy?!?!?!
Me: It says "Blah blah blah birthday blah blah blah have a great day blah blah blah I love you, love grandma"
Timmy: Awwwww that was really sweet of her
Me: *snort*
Rachel: (who I was on the phone with) OH MY GOD...awwwwwww!!! Bwahahahahahahaha
I have a great kid.  I seriously can not get cuter than that!!!
Hope you all are well and having a good week!
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Too precious! He must get it from his super cool parents! :)

    ReplyDelete

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!