Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An Open Letter

Dear People Who Made Despicable Me:

I am really angry with you.  Yes, your movie is funny  And yes it makes my kid sit still for a while and just watch a movie.  BUT this..this is not ok...


(poor picture quality, but its YouTube so sue me!)

This is not ok.  You wanna know why? I'll tell you.  Because my child keeps doing it ALL DAY.  ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAYYYYYYYYYYYY! So please please please stop.  Please.  I am tired of this...

So please stop giving not only my kids, but all kids everywhere, ideas on how to annoy their parents.  It is NOT cute or funny.  (Ok maybe a little cute and funny the first time but after that....NO!)


Love always,
Laura

1 comment:

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!