Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Tim/Timmy Paradox

Tim and Rachel came over today.  Rach was helping me bake and Tim went to cut down our Christmas tree (pictures to follow).  Timmy was playing with Tim and started throwing things so Tim said no more playing, cause Timmy wasn't listening to the rules.  So the following is the conversation between, Tim and Timmy:

Timmy: Can I play your phone?
Tim: No.
Timmy: Why? I just want to play your phone.
Tim: No.  You know why?
Timmy: That's cause you're Idiot Boy.
Tim: (oblivious to what Timmy just said) Its cause you don't follow the rules.
Rachel and I: Hahahahahasnorthahahaha
Tim: what?  what did he say?

Yeah, so next time you see Tim...Idiot Boy is his new name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!