Saturday, December 11, 2010

some evening snippets

Today consisted of going to the Dollar store and watching Shrek 4.  I got these 2 bits today...

Leaving for the Dollar Store:

Timmy: I want to go to the store and get french fries and chocolate.
Nikolas: We aren't going to McDonalds, stop asking or she definitely won't take us.
Timmy: Nicky.  I'm hungry. Do you *think that I have chocolate milk in my belly.  NO!.  Do you you think I have french fries in my belly?  NO.  So I need those in my belly Nicky or I swear to GOD I will kill you.

While watching Shrek:

Timmy: Mommy, if you put your fingers in your nose you can make a noise like Shrek.  See....


I am sure there will be more pictures and funny stuff tomorrow as I am going to attempt to teach Timothy how to decorate cookies while Nikolas goes with Tim to cut down our Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!