Monday, December 13, 2010

Just some pictures

I figured I owed some pictures...my apologies to those reading on a phone.  Here are a few that I have been promising.

My kiddies waiting to go into the Christmas Bazaar

The stocking I was conned into buying for Puppy

The Charlie Brown Christmas tree that Tim and Nik brought me home

the one I made them go get from a tree lot after seeing the Charlie Brown one
Timmy was helping decorate cookies

shakey shakey shakey on the cookies

annnnnnd now he is drinking the sugar...sigh

and the sprinkles too

that's a LOT of sprinkles
So those are some of the pics from the last couple days.  And in true Timmy fashion, he licked the frosting off all the cookies then threw them away.  Maybe next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!