Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh puppy

Today I was conned into buying a stocking for puppy...I can't currently find a picture of Puppy but for those who don't know. he is Timmy's stuffed dog.


So we went to The Dollar Tree...found a stocking (green, cause that's Puppy's favorite color) with paw prints on it.  I told Timmy he could pick 2 presents for Puppy.  We got a collar  (green with Snoopy on it) cause "Duh mom, all dogs need collars!" and a pack of tennis balls.


We get home and my friend Maggie stopped by.  The following is the conversation that we had with Timmy.

Timmy: :::trying to sneak Puppy's tennis balls from the kitchen::::
Me: Timmy, put those back!  Those are Puppy's Christmas present.  Those are not to play with now.
Timmy: MOM!  Puppy needs balls!
Me and Maggs: :::snortsnickercoughhahaha:::
Timmy: MOM!  I'm serious, Puppy needs balls.  I need Puppy's balls!
Me and Maggs: :::tears rolling down faces:::: hahahah
Timmy: PUPPY LIKES HIS BALLS!  HE WANTS TO PLAY WITH HIS BALLS!

We were cracking up!  Poor innocent Timmy was looking at us like we were crazy! 

And for the record, I heart Puppy's balls too....(they are pink and purple with paw prints on them lol)

3 comments:

  1. I have to play "wheres puppy" at bedtime. Our puppy smells of vomitt, sweat, tears, and all other nasty goodies...............but we love him. I am glad I dont deal with our puppys balls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless Timmy and his complete innocence! <3 SO FUNNY! We just had Taco Bell. Reminds me of "Kaelynn, I LOOOVE tacos! Do YOU like Tacos, Kaelynn?" - - "Yep, I love tacos, too!!!" LOL Then you - "Timmy, would you eat Kaelynn's taco?" OMG! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. T--OMG, ha! I forgot about that! LOL Bwahaha

    ReplyDelete

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!