Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yup its time to discuss private parts

I have 2 posts for today...since as it was pointed out to me, I have been seriously slacking in the blog department.  (Ahem, Maggie...)  So let's jump in shall weeeeeeeeee...




Last night, after our fun day at the Spalsh Pad, Timmy and Sissy needed baths.  So Timmy got in, bathed, let the water out, then I put Syd in.  Timmy comes running in, please please please can I get back in the tub.  Ok, whatever dude...  The following conversation took place.

Me: Timmy keep your hands to your self (he was trying to wash Sydneys tummy)
Timmy:Why?
Me: Cause you aren't aloowed to touch girls until you are married.
Timmy: I am married.
Me: Oh reallllllllllly? To who?
Timmy: Maddie.
Me: Oh yeah?
Timmy: yes, so I can touch her.
Me: I'm pretty sure Mr. Tony will chop off your fingers but ok...
Timmy: Mom, where is Sissy's penis? (yes he said penis, not e e)
Me: :::wide eyes::: What?
Timmy: Sissys penis.  Where. Is. It?
Me: well, girls privates are on the inside and boys are on the outside.
Timmy: here is MY penis!
Me: yes, yes, that is your penis
Timmy: oh.  Where is Sissy's brain?
Me: ::eye roll:: in her head silly
Timmy: where is my brain?

And I couldn't answer...I wanted to point to his penis and say "in there, like every other man on the planet" but I didn't. I eventually composed myself and said "inside that big ole head of yours!"

And the whole time, Nik is standing outside the bathroom door cracking up.  Way to help out there Nikolas!  Sigh...is this a sign of my future?  Penis conversations with Timmy? Its times like last night that I wish Sydney could talk...I would have loved to know what she was thinking lol

Hope everyone has a magical day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!