Thursday, June 9, 2011

Time to discuss the news with Nikolas



Yesterday afternoon, I was watching the Today Show I had TiVo'd in the morning (it was Meredith's last day and I wanted to see lol).  So I was fast forwarding through parts, one being the news headlines segment and Nikolas was like "Why do you keep fast forwarding?", so I stopped and watched.  Bad idea.  This is the conversation that took place...

Ann Curry:  blah blah blah Anthony Weiner...
Nik: WEINER! HAHAHAHAH
Me: :::innocent face:::: whats so funny about that?
Nik: His. Name. Is. Weiner.
Me: And?
Nik: His name is Weiner and he was sending pictures of his weiner on Twitter!
Me: :::trying to keep a straight face::::
Nik: Weiner.  Hahahaha...Weiner.  I wonder what his mom and dad's names are?
Me: His mom?  her name is Anita...
Nik: Anita.  Anita Weiner.  OH MY GOD!  Bwahahaha
Me: I think they said his dad's name is Harry...
Nik: Harry Weiner! :::tears pouring out of his eyes::::
Me: I was kidding...
Nik: Anita and Harry Weiner....
Me: :::laughing:::
Nik: Really?
Me: NO!  I was kidding...I said that.
Nik: that would be AWESOME if it was true.

So let's all hope this Anthony Weiner stuff goes away...I am tired of Weiner ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!