Saturday, June 18, 2011

Timmy and the P word

As I have posted previously in this post, Timmy has become obsessed with the "P" word.  We talk about penises at least twice a day.  Sigh, I am hoping this ends soon as "MOM WANNA SEE MY PENIS" is not appropriate conversation for the pool, the dinner table, the grocery store...pretty much anywhere.

But today, today I got this gem...

Timmy: Mom, do I have a penis?
Me: Yes Timmy, but you already know that.
Timmy: Does Uncle Joe have a penis?
Me: yes Timmy, all boys have penises
Timmy: I don't think he knows
Me: who doesn't know what?
Timmy: Uncle Joe.  I don't think he knows he has a penis
Me: Uhhh I'm pretty sure he does.

Seriously?!? Sigh...this kid is slowly killing me.  Each day.  One little remark at a time.  I can hear my hair getting grey.

So after he was distracted by legos and cartoon for about 5 minutes, he comes into the bathroom where I was getting ready to head out.

Timmy: :::singing to himself:::: I drank a 12 pack of beer with my dad....
Me: :::watching in the mirror SHOCKED::::
Timmy: ::Still singing:::: Beer beer beer beer beer beer.  I don't remember how much a drank...
Me: TIMMY!  Where did you learn that song???
Timmy: On your computer mom
Me: NIKOLAS ADAM JOHANSSON!!!!!!

My 4 year old... ladies and gents..."I drank a 12 pack of beer with my dad...." Its sooo funny, and so inappropriate at the same time.  I managed to not laugh until I texted Tim A. to tell him.  I figured he, of all people, would appreciate it. 

And in our last bit of news, Puppy has run away.  We last saw him last Friday the 10th? in our van and he is NO WHERE to be found.  We looked in the usual hiding spots, but all we can figure is that he fell out of the van somewhere and is gone.  I have looked high and low for a replacement puppy with no luck.  So today, the mail comes and Timmy comes in with a package

Timmy: MOM!  Its a package for me!  It has the letter T on it!
Me: Ok let me check

And sure enough, it was a package from Grandma addressed to Timmy Johansson (good reading skills Timmy!).  Inside was a new puppy and some "puppy food" aka candy, fruit snacks and animal crackers.  Timmy named his new doggie Spartacus, after the husky that Taylor was dog sitting.  He is really happy with his new puppy.

Spartacus is my best friend....
And on that note, I am going to bed...good night.  And a very good morning to my desert friends...Happy Fathers Day guys!  We miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!