Thursday, November 18, 2010

Refresh Your Memory...

Figured I'd go back a little ways and c&p my Facebook posts...all in one ginormous post!  Enjoy!

11-18

Timmy: Mommy me and Puppy are on a secret mission
Me: Really?
Timmy: Yes a secret mission near your blanket by the couch.
Me: Well now its not a secret anymore...
Timmy: Oh.
...
FAIL!

11-17

Timmy: Mommy are you watching your show?
Me: yes, I am folding laundry and I am tired of Dora and her lame excuse for parents.
Timmy: I want cartoons. I am done with your phone.
Me: NO!
Timmy: *runs screaming up the stairs* YOU ARE SO MEAN!!
Puppy: YEAH SHE... IS!
Timmy: Our mom is so mean puppy!
Puppy: Maybe she'll take us to McDonalds and get us Sprite.

11-16

me: My name is Tuna Balloona
Timmy: No! *I'M* The Tuna. You are just plain Mommy. Plain Mommy. NOT Mommy Balloona! Just Mommy.

 11-15

Timmy: Mom, I think we need a trampoline.
Me: Why?
Timmy: then we could use it to jump up and reach the fruit snacks.
Me: Seriously?
Timmy: Yes. The chairs make too much noise.

11-12

nothing like waking up to Timmy with his stuffed animals lined up against the couch and he is yelling at them: "You guys are going DOWN!"...i love my life I swear

11-9

Nik: Timmy I love you.
Timmy: Love you Nik.
Nik: Love you mom. Me: Love you Nik.
Nik: I LOVE YOU SISSY!
Syd:........
Timmy: She says she hates you.

My kids rule.

11-8

Timmy: mommy who changes the lights to red and green?
Me: God.
Timmy: Ohhhhhh
Rachel: Bwahahhahaha snort hahahahaha

11-01

me: Timmy if you rip up that Toy Book, how is Santa going to know what you want for Christmas?
Timmy: he knows the words in my mouth (eyeroll)

Psh...smartass...

10-29

FYI it is NOT fun to be greeted by a naked 3 year old, who managed to get into a bag of lollipop and is completely WIRED, when your alarm goes off at 6 am.

10-27

me: Timmy you're my best little boy!
Timmy: and mommy I'm your best girl.
Me: No Timmy, *I'm* your best girl.
Timmy: THATS WHAT I SAID! I'm your best girl. 

Sigh...i tried...

 

ok--stopping here.  I am tired and ready to watch TV  LOL  Night!

2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is the one on my anniversary - "Sissy says she hates you" LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so funny, cause Nik just waited for Sis to reply and it was all silent and Timmy just answered for her LOL

    ReplyDelete

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!