Saturday, November 20, 2010

In the Bathroom

So picture this...I am in the bathroom straightening my hair.  Timmy comes down and asks what I am doing.  The rest of the convo proceeds like this:

Me: Just fixing my hair.
Timmy: Oh ok..

He backs out of the bathroom slowly...pulling the door shut.


Me: Timmy, leave the door open.  I don't need it shut!
Timmy: I have to shut it and lock the door
Me: NO!! Leave it open!
Timmy: I have to close it and lock it so you don't see when I take your phone
Me:  ::::deep sigh:::::



Timmy pulls the door shut, and says "Yes!" with what I can only imagine was a fist pump and I hear him grab my phone and run upstairs.

Oh Timmy...will you ever learn not to tattle on yourself...... I realllllllllly hope not!

1 comment:

  1. Love it....I miss him in person....
    but this is great that I can get a little "timmy shot"
    now and again.....
    Love you guys...Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!