Thursday, November 18, 2010

First one!

Under the advice from some of the worlds most amazing men, I decided that I should start a blog.  I figured, what the hell?  Its not like I have anything better to do with my life.  I mean making ass prints on the couch is hard and demanding work, but sometimes I need to just get up off the couch and play on the computer.  So thats where this comes in.  I've been told that I am mildly amusing at times ( I think its more like 95% of the time and I am SURE that Rachel will agree) but I do know that there is NO ONE in this universe as funny as my little Tuna Boat.


Timmy is a funny ass kid.  Like f'real f'real funny.  The stuff that comes outta his mouth has my friends and I rolling everyday.  I don't remember that either of the other 2 kids were this funny...although Nikolas was probably concentrating really hard at keeping his large head up and Sydney, well I am still waiting for the day she walks up to me and is all "PSYCH!  You effers talk too much, I could never get a word in edgewise".  Or maybe its just that I have a better memory...hahahahahahahahahah, no.  Its just that he is FUNNY!. 

So for those that look forward to reading the daily Mommy and Timmy conversations on Facebook, I present them here, in blog format, to treasure and keep for all of posterity.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great
    idea...I wish I
    had done it when my
    kids were funny....
    now they are pre-teens
    and only make funny
    faces!! Love you!!
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!