Monday, March 19, 2012

Pinterest #5

My friend Maggs is getting hitched soon. She comes over one day and tells me about this NIGHTMARE she had about spilling stuff all over her wedding dress. She said she needed me to make her an apron/bib for her big day so she can actually grub at her reception.

We went off to Hobby Lobby last week and found some fabric in her wedding colors. I found a tutorial on Pinterest and then googled some other ideas. So we could make it more tailored to what she needed/wanted out of her very unique "Bapron". I finished up the project yesterday morning.

Maggs in the finished product
pinning the layers
after the layers were gathered to make the ruffles
laying out the top "bib" piece

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!