Monday, March 12, 2012

Dinner Conversation

Timmy has been watching a lot of Dinosaur Train lately.  "Gonna ride ride ride on the Dinosaur Trainnnnnnnnnnnn".  Apparently he is picking up some great knowledge from the Pteranadon Family. This happened at dinner tonight:



Timmy:  Mom, I have a hypothesis.
Me: A hypothesis?  Really?
Nik: You don't even know what that means!
Timmy: Yes I DO!!!  A hypothesis is an idea you can test!
Nik: :::::silence::::::::
Me: thats right Timmy!  What is your hypothesis?
Timmy: Whales used to have arms, then they got broken off, then they went to the animal doctor and they couldn't fix them, so NOWWWWWWWWWW whales don't have arms.
Me:  that is a GREAT hypothesis!
Nik:  seriously? whales had arms?
Me: :::death glare:::::
Timmy:  I also have another hypothesis.  T-Rex shoots guns and knives.
Me: Wowwwww, that is a great hypothesis Tuney!
Nik: :::eye roll::::
Me: ::::death glare pt 2::::

So my 5 year old knows about hypothesis's...I'm pretty impressed.  Thanks Dinosaur Train!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!