Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sometimes you have to watch what you say...


The other day, Rachel comes out of the bathroom and tells Taylor and I, "Next time I wear layers, make sure to remind me not to wear these underwear".  Well Taylor and I start laughing and Timmy who was, to our knowledge, not paying a LICK of attention to anything pipes up with, "no one wants to see your underwear!".  Laughs all around as Rachel replies back, "I had to show mommy and Taylor, no one sees my underwear except Mr. Tim.  He wears it on his head!" More laughter.  Fast forward to the next day.  I am in the bathroom, getting ready to go *somewhere.  And I get this amazing amazing video.  I had to ask him to repeat it because I was laughing so hard the first time he told me.  Oh Timmy...my never ending source of entertainment!

1 comment:

  1. This kid kills me!! I was laughing so hard watching this!!

    ReplyDelete

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!