Thursday, September 1, 2011

Color of the Day



Timmy has Color days at school.  So one day he'll have to wear a red shirt, the next day he has to bring a red item, so on and so forth.  The following conversation just took place:

Me: oooh we have to check what color day is today!
Timmy: Its blue day!
Me: I don't think so, I think it may be yellow day.
Timmy: BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAY!
Me:  (looking at the calender) yup bring AND wear something yellow! You can wear your yellow shirt and bring your yellow Angry Bird.
Timmy: I don't like yellow day.  I don't want to wear yellow.  I want to wear nothing.  I want NAKED DAY!
Me: Ohhh so naked is a color is it?  Naked day....sounds interesting.
Timmy: Yeah, Naked day...that would be EPIC!!!

:::shaking my head::::: I swear, I don't know what to do with this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!