Monday, January 2, 2012

My Year in Review

Rewinding back to Myspace blog days, I thought a year end wrap up was needed.  Shall we head to the highlight reel?

January--Timmy turned 4.  We celebrated with a Toy Story party with all his friends and family. It was a fun day with cake and a TON of Toy Story presents! 

February--Sydney turned 10.  Dave was at JRTC in Louisiana for the whole month.  Nik went on his first date, I tool him and his girlllllllllfriend to see Gnomeo and Juliet.

March--We celebrated Dave's birthday.  I was back in the gym getting ready for our cruise in April.  Timmy got in on the couponing train.

April--celebrated my 13 year anniversary with my hubby and took a cruise with my best friends, my niece and nephew and my mom and sister.

May--Dave left for deployment #3 =(

June--we found out that Taylor was having a baby =)

July--Katie came to visit and we went to the Grand Canyon and saw the final Harry Potter movie.

August--back to school!  3 kids, 3 schools.  Hectic to say the least, but they are each loving every second! I also found StopCMV.org at the very end of the month. <3

September--I became the mom of a teenager.  God help me...

October--I turned 36.  We found out that Taylor is having a girl.

November--Thanksgiving and the month of Thanks on Facebook.

December--ran my first 5K.  We celebrated Christmas and New Years with my mom.

It was definitely a good year.  This year is looking to be even better.  I get my husband home for R&R and not too long after that I get him home for good. I welcome the chance to never have to send him away again. I get to take my kids on a cruise.  I get to cruise with my best friends.  Timmy is going to start Kindergarten.  Sydney is going to start middle school.  Nik is going to be one year closer to driving.  The opportunities will be endless!

My hope for all of you is that this New Year bestows many blessings upon you and yours. And maybe a pair of Christian Louboutins <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!