Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tape is for BOXES....

The other day Taylor and I were downstairs, probably watching Jersey Shore.  Timmy was working my last nerve so I told him to go color a picture upstairs for Dad.  Off he went to scribble on paper and glue shit together. 

After about 10 minutes, I could hear him pulling a piece of tape off the roll of packing tape that I use for Dave's boxes.  "TIMMMMMMY!  LEAVE THE TAPE ALONEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"  "Ok mom" 

Now, most moms would go upstairs to check out what was being taped, but not me.  I knew that there was about 80 bazillion packs of construction paper and some APO/FPO boxes on the table so he *had to be taping, or trying to tape, one of those things.  Yeah, not so much.  He was taping this...

Yes, that is an egg.  He cracked it into the sink and tried to tape the shell back together.  Sigh...what could I do?  I laughed and told him not to play with eggs anymore lol.

Here is what he made with glue and scissors and tape and markers and crayons...

I drew the stars for something else and he used my leftovers.  Its a work of art I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Laura

Just a note to thank you for reading and laughing with me at the ones who make my life what it is!